The FinDev Gateway Blog features interviews and blog posts from financial inclusion practitioners around the world. In this community space, we share lessons learned, new ideas, and upcoming research from the field.
Interested in writing a blog? Here's how you can do it.
Do you have an idea for a blog post? Have you learned some lessons in your work in the field that you’d like to share with other practitioners? Or maybe you have recently published some new research that could benefit others working on financial inclusion?
FinDev Gateway welcomes original submissions of professionally written, engaging blog posts on topics of interest and relevance for a global audience of microfinance and financial inclusion professionals.
If you would like to write a blog post for FinDev Gateway, please submit a one-paragraph summary of your idea, and a member of the FinDev Gateway editorial team will get in touch with you.
The Editorial Team reserves the right to select which blog post submissions will be published on the FinDev Gateway Blog, as well as to edit the submissions for clarity, tone and format.
Submission Guidelines for Blogs
- Blog post must be original, not published elsewhere on the web.
- Aim for 600 to 800 words. Maximum total word limit of 1000 words.
- Engaging, conversational tone as opposed to using technical jargon or academic language.
- Focus on content relevant to an audience of microfinance and financial inclusion professionals around the globe.
- Images and graphics help make a post more engaging and can help you make your argument. Make sure you have permission to use the visual, and provide attribution
- Link to sources. There are no footnotes on blogs.
To express your interest in publishing a blog on FinDev Gateway, please contact Abby Augusta at email@example.com.