Women’s World Banking is seeking an exceptional Associate to support ongoing fundraising efforts and donor relations. This individual brings expertise in working on Salesforce, preparing portfolio reports and relevant MIS. This individual must have a commitment to the highest level of professionalism and communication. This entry-level position is a vital member of the organization, supporting Women’s World Banking’s development team with donor data management, prospect research, fundraising event support, and reporting.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure data integrity, maintenance, and departmental use of Salesforce.
- Design, run, and prepare various reports in Salesforce, i.e.:
- Portfolio reports.
- Performance against targets reports.
- Opportunity progress reports.
- Productivity reports.
- Reconcile development reports with accounting reporting.
- Prepare materials as required, including PowerPoint presentations and analytical reports.
- Help develop donor pipeline by identifying and researching prospects aligned with the organization's mission.
- Maintain donor and grant databases and contracts.
- Support Development team with proposal writing, reporting, and preparation of other donor communications.
- Manage gift processing and donor acknowledgements.
- Support logistics for:
- Donor-related events including annual summit as well as small donor events in multiple cities; work closely with the Development team to create strong donor experiences to enhance engagement with Women’s World Banking.
- Other events and engagements as needed.
- Support team in scheduling and managing itineraries for domestic/international travel and events.
- Implement day-to-day administrative needs of department.
- Bachelor’s degree and on to three years of professional experience.
- Knowledge of or proficiency in Salesforce.
- Experience with scheduling and managing complex, fluid itineraries for occasional international and domestic travel/events.
- Outstanding abilities to prioritize, analyze, synthesize, organize and effectively manage multiple competing tasks with excellent attention to details and follow-through.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to produce high-quality presentation materials; possess advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong relationship management and interpersonal skills; capacity to work effectively in teams and in diverse settings.
- Possess a high degree of self-initiative and resourcefulness; able to work independently as well as collaboratively; able to trouble shoot and solve problems.
- Experience in event planning.
- International experience and/or orientation.