Group Projects and Financial Risks Manager
Reporting to the Group Finance Director and within the Finance Department of Advans International, you contribute to the management of the Advans group's cash flow and financial risks. You work closely with the different financial units at the head office (Accounting, Management Control, Investments) and within the 9 subsidiaries of the group.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Treasury and financial risk monitoring:
- Contributing to the definition and implementation of the Group's cash management and Assets & Liability Management (ALM) policy.
- Contribute actively to the creation and implementation of tools and procedures for managing, controlling and securing treasury at subsidiaries and group level.
- Act as the group's technical adviser to the financial directors of Advans subsidiaries with regard to Treasury/ALM policy and best practices; participate in the subsidiaries' Asset and Liability Committees (ALCOs).
- Contribute to the sharing of best practices between Advans subsidiaries, help them to structure an efficient and stable treasury/ALM function.
- Manage the group's ALM risks (liquidity, interest rates and exchange rates) and contribute to the Audit and Group Risk Committees.
- Participate in the definition and implementation of the group's transfer pricing policy.
- Participate in any other strategic project for the group's finance direction (digitalization, taxation, monitoring of Basel III requirements, etc.).
- A Master's degree in treasury, finance or management.
- At least two to three years of experience in treasury management or financial project management in a financial institution, audit or consulting firm.
- Good knowledge of the financial risks related to the banking business.
- Proficiency in MS Office including Excel, ideally a knowledge of cash management softwares.
- Ability to analyse and synthesize; willingness to work autonomously.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills in a multicultural context.
- High sensitivity to development issues: a successful experience in a developing country or collaboration with teams in developing countries would be a plus.
- Perfect command of written and spoken English and French.
- A knowledge of national and international taxation would also be an asset.